#vocationaleducation #tradeschool #technicaleducation #skilledtrade
Looking for a career in trades? How to choose a trade school? Find out from the Best Trade School in Philadelphia for it’s SIX different courses; Philadelphia Technician Training Institute.
Education may be one of the most important features in society, but the only way to gain sustainable employment in the 21st century is to know how to interact with technology, so that’s what we teach. Philadelphia Technician Training Institute understands how great technology learning programs are implemented to successfully produce well-trained technicians for the industry. The programs of our trade school in Philadelphia focus on hands-on training along with both online and classroom curriculum.
If you are someone who likes to work with your hands and have interactive learning, Skilled Trade is the right career choice for you!
Philadelphia Trade School offers SIX various courses that are – https://ptt.edu/programs/
1) Automotive Repair, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/automotive-repair-technician-course/
2) Electrician in Manufacturing & Automation, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/manufacturing-automation-technican-course/
3) Welding Technology, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/welding-technician-course/
4) Sterile & Central Processing, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/central-processing-and-sterile-services-technician-course/
5) Concreting, Masonry & Framing, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/concreting-masonry-and-framing-techician-course/
6) Steam, Sprinkler & Pipe-fitting, Philadelphia – https://ptt.edu/programs/steam-sprinkler-and-pipe-fitting-technician-course/
or download our CATALOG from- https://ptt.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/PTTI-Catalog-2019-2020-NEW2-Latest.pdf
Financial Aid to students: – https://ptt.edu/financial-aid/
*Financial Aid is available to those who qualify