College or trade? It’s a choice thrust upon all high school graduates. At a time where the human brain isn’t even fully evolved, high school graduates are made to choose what they’ll do for the rest of their lives. Most schools will advocate for a university education, but there is an alternative which is severely underrepresented: a trade. Of course, the life of a tradesman isn’t for everyone. So how can you make the right choice for your future without being informed on the pros and cons of each? College offers unique opportunities, but the same can be said for the blue collared world. Both can offer incomes of over $100,000, but which is right for you?
In this video I go through my own experiences navigating the worlds of blue and white collar, and offer my perspective on the matter.
-That cool mug: https://bit.ly/39Ahpst
PRODUCTS I LOVE (affiliate links):
1. The best sunglasses ever: http://bit.ly/2IykfS4
2. Awesome boots: https://bit.ly/34j2FMV
3. The best work jacket: https://bit.ly/3pxXiTb
4. Made in USA Tee Shirt: https://bit.ly/3yAma1p
5. The best casual jacket: https://prf.hn/l/7EvkaOo
6. The ULTIMATE Adventure Jacket: https://bit.ly/2QpCo8w
7. Warm Weather Socks: https://bit.ly/3fHxaRS
8. Cold Weather Socks: https://bit.ly/3fjmZE1
9. Ultimate Outdoor Hat: https://bit.ly/3aTrxNL
10. My Favorite Flashlight: https://bit.ly/3lfQVC0
11. The Worlds Best Hoodie: http://bit.ly/3qXvhV1
12. Best Phone Case: https://bit.ly/3fParUe
13. Amazing briefcase: https://bit.ly/3qT5ZYq
14. Kickass backpack: https://go.magik.ly/ml/uced/
15. My favorite work shirt: https://bit.ly/38Irkhr
16. Excellent wool vest: https://bit.ly/3bk3DLt
17.THE Multitool: https://prf.hn/l/KL9ejDN
18. Essential Universal Cable: https://bit.ly/2RJNJoj
19. Bison Beanie: https://bit.ly/34daIL6
20. Cooler to rule them all: https://bit.ly/3t26Cj4
Reviews of clothing, boots, and accessories for men, along with style advice and life philosophy. I’ve been working with my hands for my entire life as a mechanic, tow truck driver, and eventually a licensed electrician. Being a blue collar guy, I look for certain elements in a product: is it durable? Is it high-quality? Will it perform well over its service life? Whether boots, pants, jackets, or tools I believe it’s best to buy once and cry once by getting the best you can afford. With so many options these days, choosing the best product can become a difficult decision, but that’s where I come in. Helping you stay stylish, rugged, and handsome.
I don’t care where it’s made as long as it’s made well, and allows you to buy less and buy better.